Jæger Korsholm seeks for Gram Equipment A/S a project engineer to the filler team.
Gram Equipment A/S is the world’s leading manufacturer of advanced equipment and industrial ice-cream manufacturing plants. With a comprehensive global network of subsidiaries, agents, sales and service offices and more than 350 employees worldwide, Gram Equipment provides the optimal basis for meeting consumer demands. The company is constantly striving to expand the range of possible solutions. The goal is to ensure that customers can always respond quickly to the rapidly changing demands of markets and consumers worldwide.
Gram Equipment is in a positive development and is now looking for an experienced project engineer for further development of processing plants. The workshop is just outside the office, so there is the possibility of being hands-on and concrete following the creation of advanced industrial ice production facilities.
About the job:
The Project Engineer is part of the Filler Team. The Filler Team is responsible for development and design of complex machinery in a project oriented environment. The Project Engineer will provide design of machinery in terms of calculations, drawings and BOM and make the necessary basic economical appraisals to achieve the optimal solution for Gram Equipment and at the same time will satisfy the task with customer satisfaction.
As Project Engineer your tasks will be:
• Prepare (assembly) drawings and BOM’s for the project
• Selection of components
• Preparation of production and purchasing bases
• Preparation of spare parts list
• Preparation of technical documentation
• Support workshop and assembly with questions
• Participate in the daily LEAN board meetings
• Possible participation in commissioning at customers site
• Report frequently on status of the project to your manager and to coworkers
• Fill in Planning-Schedule
• Paticipate in development and optimization tasks
• Support sales with drawings and descriptions in connection with sales quotations
• Ensure that time and economy is kept and reviews performed
• Ensure that all equipment fulfill Gram Equipment’s safety and sanitatory guidelines e.g. CE/EU directive 2006/42/EF and EHEDG respectively or equivalent
Working place will be Kolding Nord from November 2017 in the new headquarter and you can expect occational travel in the area of 2-10 days per year.
Your educational background:
• Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Technician, Marine Engineer or similar education.
• Gram Equipment uses modern 3D CAD system and it is preferable if you have experience with the tools Inventor, Microsoft Office and Navision.
• Languages – Danish and English both oral and in writing
• It is expected that you have experience with complex technical design of machinery.
• Be able to follow and make time plans and time estimates as well as good understanding of basic economy such as estimates on cost of designed parts.
• Be able to read technical drawings.
• Knowledge of or experience with EU-directive 2006/42/EF.
• Knowledge about sanitary design from the food industry is preferable.
Your personal competences:
• You work independently and systematically and maintain overview under time pressure.
• You are persistent in relation to your tasks and tackle challenges in a positive and respectful manner.
• You have a pragmatic approach to chellenges.
• You are a team worker and support your colleagues.
• You can communicate complex technical subjects in both oral and in writing
• You do an effort in understanding cultural differences and backgrounds.
You can expect:
You are offered a job in a successful Danish production company with pleasant and informal communication. Gram Equipment offers an independent job, pay for qualifications and is also a workplace that focuses on professionalism, development and customer as well as employee satisfaction. Gram Equipment offers a competitive package incl. Health system, which is based on your qualifications.
We are working to occupy the jobs as soon as possible and therefore is there no application deadline.
read more on www.gram-equipment.com
Gram Equipment’s vision: We want to be the best in class – driven by excellence in all we do.
Application & CV:
Please send us your application and CV to Lars Jæger Korsholm at email firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please contact Lars Jæger Korsholm on +45 20317574 or email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.